This is random, but did you know that whales are most closely related to hippos? I'm a Biology major, so this kind of stuff interests me. I'm taking a biological evolution course this semester that is really exciting for me so far. Yup, I'm a dork. A dork who loves pink and purple eyeshadow. Which is exactly what I wore to school yesterday!
All eyeshadows are from Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary palette.
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Tainted on inner half of eyelid
- Urban Decay Junkshow on the outer half of eyelid
- Urban Decay Half Truth in the crease
- Urban Decay Vanilla to highlight and over the eyeshadows below my lower lash line
- Urban Decay Evidence used wet on upper lash line and below lower lash line
- Urban Decay Deep End over Evidence on the lower lash line
- Urban Decay Corrupt eyeliner on waterline
- A mix of CoverGirl Lashblast mascara and Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara on lashes
- Physician's Formula Canyon Classic quad matte eyeshadow in brows (darkest shade)
- Physician's Formula CircleRx concealer in Fair Light under eyes
- Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory also under eyes
- Ulta Fabulous Face natural finish foundation in Classic Ivory
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
- Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow
- Essence Creamy Nude lipstick
- Evil Shades Feline's Kiss Hardcore Lips lipgloss
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!