The colors I have bought so far are (The description/name part after the numbers is off of Wet n Wild's website. I'm not sure if they are the names of the lipsticks or just a shade description. The second description is my own) :
- 502A Dark Pink Frost- a light mauvey pink with gold shimmer that is not what I consider frosty
- 514A Cherry Frost- a bright cool toned red with gold and red shimmer that is also not a frost!
- 521A Fuchsia with Blue Pearl- actually the name is a pretty accurate description
|From left: 502A, 521A, and 514A|
|From left: 502A, 521A, and 514A in the sun|
- Very, very inexpensive
- Wide range of colors (22 listed on Wet n Wild's website)
- Great pigmentation
- Smooth, creamy texture
- A great way to experiment with which types of colors look best on you
- Not the longest lasting (but they don't claim to be)
- Retails for $0.99 at drugstores and all places Wet n Wild is sold (currently on sale for 69 cents at Walgreens until the end of May 2011)
Thank you for reading and have a great day/night/whatever!