Okay, maybe this is a bit of an exaggeration, but not much. It has taken me years to get mildly proficient at applying eyeliner. Which is why I thought MAC's Superslick eyeliners would never work for me.
Well spank my bum and call me Sally! Was I ever surprised when I was able to get a smooth even line on my first try! I attribute it to the pointed applicator that has a bit of give to it and glides along perfectly along my lash line. Also, the colors are beautiful and opaque. I'm still a novice and don't quite have the application down perfect yet, so sometimes I need to go back and put another coat because I push down too hard and the liquid smooshes out on either side of the applicator leaving a little trail in the middle. You know what I'm talking about? I attribute that to user error though. The formula is great; it's thin but not watery. It dries down very quickly and won't budge until you want to remove it.
I currently own 4 colors and plan on picking up more when my budget allows it.
- Pure Show- a neutral gold microglitter packed in a sheer base
- Treat Me Nice- a medium green with gold shimmer
- Desires & Devices- a blackened dirty gold with olive tones
- Smokey Heir- a darkened purple shimmer
- Extremely long lasting
- A good range of colors
- Easy to apply
- Great pigmentation
- Dries quickly
- A relatively small amount of liner for the price
- The gold may need two coats for opacity if you aren't careful in your application
- Needs more than soap and water for removal. An oil-based eye makeup remover works best.